Instructions and Warnings
1. Silicone bags WITH THE PLASTIC SEALING BAR are safe to use in the refrigerator and freezer. Silicone bags WITHOUT THE PLASTIC SEALING BAR are safe to use in an electric pressure cooker, microwave, inside a pot with water, and in the dishwasher. It is recommended to wash plastic sealing bar by hand due to varying water temperatures in dishwashers and water heaters.
2. Silicone bags will withstand temperatures -40 F to 428 F (-40 C to 220 C). DO NOT HEAT SEALING BAR USING ANY METHOD. DO NOT EXPOSE SILICONE BAG OR SEALING BAR TO OPEN FLAME.
3. Silicone bags come pressed together from the production process. Before first use, remove the plastic sealing bar and carefully separate the two sides of the bag and expand the bottom. Wash with soap and water or in the dishwasher. Dry completely before storing.
4. To seal, pinch bag closed. Line up sealing bar with grooves on the top of the bag and slide in the direction of the arrow until completely sealed. Bags are leakproof when closed properly.
5. Silicone bags can have a slight smell from the production process. Smell will diminish with each wash.
TO ELIMINATE SMELL:
-Leave in an open area for 2 to 3 days, then wash with soap and water or in the dishwasher.
-Or soak in salt water for 24 hours, then wash with soap and water or in the dishwasher.
-Or soak in a mixture of salt and vinegar for 10 minutes, then wash with soap and water or in the
6. Use caution with sharp utensils as to not puncture the silicone bag.
7. WARNING: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this product away from babies and children. Do not use this product in cribs, beds, carriages, or playpens. This product is not a toy!